One Of Those Days



       Feels like making another outfit post while listening to She & Him. And again, the music brings me here. This neat *SUPER* mod turtle neck top I found at the thrift market recently, bold eyeliner, faux lashes (plus this hairstyle I already have), all those clues belong to the 60s. I'm an anti-turtleneck pieces since it could make your neck look shorter, signalize your jawline (if it's hopefully a jawline, not a pair of chubby baby fat cheeks) but I just can't stand this black & white bold geometrical shape, ...I have to wear it. Oh I'm such a happy thrift-hunter.

 

Let me introduce you to  the colonists of my wardrobe...

Brown Leather Short, from Oakham Market Singapore.
Gold Lovebirds Belt, a perfect piece to suit both edgy or vintage outfits. I love this berry berry much!
And this pair of eyeball & lip ring too. Thank you Galerie De Noir for this lovely accessories!
Definitely adding them to a few of the best Indonesian online unique store in my shopping list. :)
A must-have Studded Leather Clutch by Baju24.
It's leather! It's studded! It's my current favorite clutch.



 
       And what did I said earlier, bold eyeliner? Check out this new real-lasting eyeliner I received from K-Pallete, Japan's -and Asia's best-- eyeliner brand. It's written one-day-tattoo so I decided to give it a test, I brought it to Singapore last week and I wore it aaall day, surprise surprise, I didn't look like a tired raccoon at the end of the day! 
 

I used a pencil eyeliner before since I knew some liquid eyeliner said water-resistant but in fact they're easily smudged, but this eyeliner make it through humid weather, water, oily skins & sweats. Nice equipment for 60's eye make-up! My tips for mod make-up: shake tub before use, apply and add wings, wait til it dries up, apply it once again, repeat. The thicker the cooler and it'll stay even longer on your eyelids. Thanks, K-Pallete!


ARM SWAGS.
Top: Crystal Snake Ring! I got a vintage lovestruck with this rare 3 fingers snake ring. 
Available in my store Riots Barbie for limited stock only :)

Below: Gold Arm Cuff, SIMPLICITY AT ITS BEST. 
Gold Crystal Rings set of 5 mixed swanky pieces, from Riots Barbie.