Swingin' Sixties




Hi! finally, here is my first makeup tutorial video! Special for all of you guys who's asking for a video tutorial on sixties make-up I did on the latest blogposts :) Edie Sedgwick & Twiggy are some famous inspirations of great fashion & iconic make-up back in the sixties era, I hope you like this video :D 

** Eye Products **
Liquid Eyeliner: K-Pallete
White Eyeliner: Missha
Brown Eyeshadow & White Highlight are Kiko & Karl Lagerfeld for Sephora, 
both are my birthday present from Ceka! Thank you darling :*

** Tips **
- Apply makeup base / eyeshadow base to make your eye make-up longlasting
- It's better if you draw the lines above your eyelids using pencil eyeliner first to prevent messiness
- The thicker your faux lashes are, the more 60s vibe it gets
- Complete the look with bouffant / beehive hair, and of course, vintage wardrobe! :)

Video is taken & edited by my little brother Brian Imanuel, check out his Youtube channel here!