Swing For The Fences



So I stayed up a bit late tonight (it's 2 AM by now in Jakarta), because I'm always excited for outfit post! :D Today I'm wearing black dress and lace white outer by Darling. Darling is one upcoming store I make special for vintage & thrift stuffs. And you're not only can find clothes but there will be accessories and even old cameras, too! For my love of rare things, I really wish there will be a place for us to hunt cute & rare stuffs, so I'm planning to open the vintage store on the 2nd floor of my cafe, Ninotchka. Hopefully soon! :)



Look at my new lovestruck! This vintage leather watch is The Classic St. Andrews by Daniel Wellington. :) Beautifully made, I'm in love with every details, because this is just sooo meee! The leather strap is just so lovely... Thanks a lot, Daniel Wellington! You can find this at The Goods Dept, or simply tweet @DWIndonesia for details :)



Very, very cute vintage baseball cap from Cool Caps! Yes, cool caps is cool :)) I've always been a fan of brown color, following the wool fabric and the style, the cap totally got it's name, and got my heart, when I first saw this cap on Brightspot booth display. You can find it at The Goods Dept too! :)



favorite iceberg ring. :)