So busy, and yet....

...I have time to google "busy" quotes!

"Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night." 
--Author Unknown (This is me lately, too tired.)


"Ever notice that even the busiest people are never too busy to tell you just how busy they are." 
--Anonymous (I'm blogging to tell you I've been busy.)


"When we get too caught up in the busyness of the world, we lose connection with one another - and ourselves."  
--Jack Kornfield (I haven't been blogging because I've been busy)


Busy doing what? 


- We decided it was time to bite the bullet and get a new furnace. We figured while we were at it, might as well get a new hot water tank too. This required a wall to be removed in the basement, one that  I had recently painted and finally put a beautiful vinyl saying on. 

 - We went to see Russell Peters with a bunch of friends, thank goodness Shaun came with us, or else Kerry would feel out of place! We got the waitress at Yamas to snap this gem.
 - I managed to find Hi-Chews in bags! Sadly, I eat them by the handful.
 - The weather has been so nice that we've gotten in a few hikes.
 - I've been making cards, and having classes. Feels good to be making crafty stuff.

- We've had lots of family dinners, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays. The house had never been cleaner!
- I'm practicing as much as I can with my new lens. 

 - Wedding! Gorgeous bride! I took photos of her getting ready for her big day!
 - I'm still picking tomatoes. Next year I am not planting more than one cherry/grape plant. Very few of my red tomatoes ripened, but the yellow ones were great!
 - We've seen my brother more this year, in the last 4 months, then ever before. He came up for Thanksgiving and we went out shooting and hiking.
 - Iphone update enabled me to take a panoramic shot of the yard.
 - Fall is here, in a way, it's so abnormally warm and dry.
- Tonight we go to Yuk Yuks for some comedy. I've never been so I have no idea what to expect.
- I've gotten a new job at work. Again, no idea what to expect.
- I'm excited to go to a scrapbooking retreat in November. I'd like to get some stuff organized before then. It will be the perfect time to work on my Project Life, as long as I get all my stuff together. It shouldn't be this hard!


Am I the only one 'busy'?