On a happier note...



Have you heard about the New Jersey dolphins? 15-20 bottleneck dolphins have found their way into the river near my house. (About 2 miles from the ocean.) There's been alot of media coverage, my friend's husband even got interviewed on "The Today Show" while he was looking at the dolphins with his daughters.


It's so cool. We see them every day as we drive back and forth on the Oceanic Bridge. They are really beautiful. They look like they are having a great time...sometimes they leap out of the water like they're in a show at Sea World. I hope they can find their way back to the ocean before it gets cold again...
I absolutely love living near the beach, but this has made the summer all the more special for our family and all the families in our area.
As you can see, my Midol has kicked in and all is right with the world again...until next month.