It's Monday. Boo.

The weekend was nice.  The weather was beautiful.  I even had time to watch squirrels.  I love squirrels.

But, now it's Monday.  Yuck, I hate Monday.  Monday is stupid.

I've already had two rather weird phone calls at work this morning.  One involved crying, and the other - getting chewed out, basically, for no reason.

On a lighter note, I went to Shakespeare this weekend.  While I enjoyed the experience and being there, the play Greater Tuna was not what I was expecting.  The humor just wasn't my style (or Doug's for that matter).  This lady kept cackling in the background and I spilled my wine everywhere.  Okay, just a disclaimer, I'm not a pessimist.  Really.

But, Sunday - Sunday was a nice day!  The weather was lovely, and Doug and I decided to blow off homework for a few hours to spend some quality time together.  It was lovely.  We went shopping, relaxed for a bit, and just enjoyed our afternoon.  Then, Doug had to make a mad scramble to get his homework done.  In a student's life, time is of the essence...and, well, we didn't make the best use of our homework time.  But, oh well...it was worth it. :)

On a side note, I think I might be a libertarian.  I have to look into that.