Moving right along...

This answering questions thing is hard work...but I'm not going to give up!!!

Here we go...

Blogger simplynotso asks...

How do you get to be such a smart, funny person with a sister who has always looked up to you with pride???

Sounds like someone wants to borrow some money. I already told you...flattery will get you nowhere! Try the First Bank of Orwell. This well is dry! (Just teasing.)

I can always count on my little sister to make me feel good! Always remember Amy, I look DOWN on you with pride!

Blogger jenn said...

What are your kids' personalities like? Do they take more after you or your husband?

My 9 year old daughter Meg is really funny and smart. (If I do say so myself.) She is very shy at first, but when you get to know her WATCH OUT. She's pretty wild and irreverent under that quiet exterior. (She gets that from me.) She is a major rule follower at school, much like her Dad was (and is.) She is also very careful about being kind to others and really cares about other people's feelings. (Just like Dad.)

Catherine, my 5 year old is very outgoing. She is a very hard worker and very generous and giving. (Just like her father.) She marches to her own drum, which I think comes from me. She is very quick to make friends and has lots of them. She is extremely stubborn and has quite a temper. (Which is what happens when a Taurus mates with a Leo.)

Speaking of mating, my husband is going to be home early from work tonight, so I best get to cooking up some vittles!