Bad weather.

it's cold and miserable here in Sydney. I think that the poor weather has followed me south from Brisbane, as the weather up there was shithouse last weekend too.

I ventured up to 'Vegas for the Sounds of Spring festival, which was held last saturday at the RNA Showgrounds. Very fun, albeit muddy and slushy. We rode Daisy Hill and Underwood trails beforehand, which was mad. Just flowy, easy, fun trails.

The next day, following copious amounts of coffee, we rode Gap Creek Trails and Mount Cootha which was long pinchy climb, flowy descent, long pinchy climb, flowy descent etc. Except for a few times where it was a gradual switchback climb (phew!) and flowy descent. Nothing rough, though I will have to face my crap tecnique of creeping through off camber stuff anf hating riding in ruts!