Brismadness.

Hah! I am now a Brisraelite. It's so far okay, though it's been a whirlwind few weeks. I came up the weekend before last with Aidoo in the Subi, worked for two days at Sol Breads, and then we went to Adelaide for the first national round.

Having been off the bike the week prior up to the Sunday, I was a little nervous, but vowed to get a good start. Anyway, on track for a good start, Emma Coulson fell over in front of me, and I was also in the pileup, and that was pretty much the full extent of the race. I got up and chaed around for an hour 40 odd, but the people I managed to get past quit the race so I was left sweeping the field for yet another year, or so it seems. On the bright side, I did take 20 mins off last years time, however its hard to gauge improvement when you feel as crap about your race as I did.

On the totally awesome side, Zoe headed up the road and rode into third, while my Sweet Pea also had a ripper, riding strongly in second until the final lap when weedy Ben Hendo flew past him up the hill. Oh the humanity.

Nah, but beside my shocker, It was a good weekend. Hopefully results will be better at upcoming races. Though Illanbah is a bit scary, but most things are when you're riding up mountains in the sleet. Or rain...whatever.

Anyway, I am going to go and have a nap before work, as I am totally exhausted. My one hour ride really took it out of me this morning. (!)