I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!!! (And..you could win a prize!!)

As you know, November is officially, "Get My Shit Together" month.

It pains me to do this, but I am going to shame myself into getting organized.

Here are some examples of areas that desperately need my attention.

The kids' game closet...













The kitchen pantry...


Trust me, there are lots of other areas that need to be completely overhauled. But I'm starting here.

Here's my challenge. Take pictures of your problem areas. Post them on your blog and then we can cheer each other on to clean up our messes!

It's embarrassing as hell, but I'm hoping we can support each other.

Let me know if you decide to join me in my quest for organization. I need to know I'm not alone!!

Oh and P.S. Whoever accomplishes the most in November wins a fabulous prize. What's the prize?

First and foremost, it's the pride you will feel when you open your closets and know exactly where everything goes. It will change your life.

Second, it's a $75 gift certificate from Southern Living at HOME.

You heard it right. Now calm down.

I am the judge for this contest. I promise to be fair and impartial.

So post your before photos and let me know you're on board.

Deadline for signing up is this Friday, November 7th.

Footnote: Here are the specific contest rules. You must commit to the challenge by Friday, November 7th. On November 30th leave a comment and I will come to your blog and look at your before and after photos. The gift certificate will go to the person who transformed the most areas in their home. Good luck ladies (and Dr. Zibbs).