Get your priorities straight people!

I know you're all excited about today's election.  You're probably going to stand in line to cast your vote...but seriously, let's get our priorities straight!

Your closets are messy!  Aren't you ashamed?  Did you spend 20 minutes looking for a matching pair of socks this morning?

Let's get cracking ladies.  Forget the polls.  There are plenty of other people voting today!

Sign up for my November challenge!  The deadline for "cleaner registration" is this Friday!

Look what I did!

This is my guest room closet.  I couldn't find my camera for the before picture..but trust me.  It was a mess.  This is a HUGE improvement.

Check out what Tara did already!!


Show me what you're made of.  Democrats AND Republicans agree, neat closets are patriotic!!!

Since I hate to exclude anyone....if you're already really neat and organized show us your stuff. We need guidance.  I'll throw in one of my adorable hand made Hadley Pollet knock off belts (retail $40) to the best role model.  (Trust me - these belts are cute!)

Oh and if you INSIST on voting, please vote for John McCain.

Thanks and have a great, ORGANIZED day!