When worlds collide...


What happens when you join Facebook, amass a large group of friends from all phases of your life, and throw them all together to intermingle? High school friends, college friends. buddies from my acting days, relatives, tennis partners, members of the PTA...

I'll tell you what happens...WORLDS COLLIDE.

This morning my sister innocently called and asked how to post my blog link on her Facebook page.

WHAT???!! I instantly went into panic mode. "Did you tell people about my blog?" I asked, trying to remain calm. "I didn't know it was a secret" was her puzzled reply.

Then I tried to explain how some people are allowed to know about it. And others aren't. I asked her not to put it on her Facebook page and gave her clearance for a couple of people she could tell about Caffeine Court.

I then immediately went onto the blog to delete any posts that might get me into hot water.

I then realized that unless I go private, I have to assume that EVERYONE knows about my blog and can secretly be reading it.

Such a tangled web this internet thing is. I'm just glad I'm not in high school anymore. I can only IMAGINE the destructive power behind Facebook when you're a 16 year old. The mere thought of it makes me shudder!!!!

So, I will remember to keep my blog light and cheery. To only post nice happy pictures of my family on my FB page.

To create a perfect picture of the perfect housewife.

The more people that know about my blog, the less topics I can be totally honest about.

Yeah, I know, boring. But it'll keep me out of trouble. Double Boring.