Caffeine Court: Changing lives for the better...

I've been assessing my life and I feel as though I don't contribute enough to society.  After much thought, I've come up with a way to help others .  Through my blog.

I am dedicating this week to helping others.  All week long I'll be giving you pieces of advice to make your lives better.

If you have any problems you need solved feel free to ask.  I'm here to help.

My first piece of advice is a pearl of wisdom I've learned regarding marriage.  It's one of the secrets to a happy union.

That advice is:  "Don't have a blog.  If you must, stick to recipes.  Ones that you actually cook."

I'll give you some time to think about this one, and I'll be back with many more formulas to make your life as great as mine.

Remember, I'm at your service 24/7.  (Unless I'm on Facebook or playing tennis.)