It's hard work being a good person...

As you know, I am dedicating this week to helping my fellow bloggers.

Zibbs and Mrs. K asked for some advice to make their blogs a bit more popular. They certainly came to the right place. As you know, my blog has the POTENTIAL to be huge.

Unfortunately I'm an underachiever, so I average less than 20 comments per post and only have 105 followers. If I wanted to make this blog a sensation this is what I would do.

1. Improve my content. I would put lots of thought into my posts. I would attempt to be deep, funny and thought provoking. Perhaps I would put beautiful photographs that I took myself up, instead of pirating stuff off Google Images.

2. Spend hours each day commenting on other blogs. You've got to give to get. Zibbs. If you want 500 followers by April step it up!!! How many blogs do YOU follow? Try following 1,000!!! The results will be well worth it.

3. Don't worry about your responsibilities or other hobbies. You don't need a job, a clean house or to work out...blog, baby blog...blog until your eyeballs burn and your fingers bleed!! No pain, no gain.

Try these three foolproof steps and I GUARANTEE see a huge spike in your blog traffic within 4 weeks.

Let me know if you need help with anything else. I feel like a better person when I do charity work.