Enough with the chimp...

As I said, I have alot to say about the wine swilling, car driving, face ripping chimp. But I'll get to that in my next post.

For now, let's talk "Housewives!"

Last night was the finale of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" and the premiere of "The Real Housewives of NYC."

I didn't watch either. I DID however, record them and cannot wait to watch!

I'm still catching up with the O.C. and I'm up to the next to last episode.

Once again, no matter what you say, that Gretchen is a piece of work. Her fiance looks like a skeleton. He just got out of the hospital and she's taking off for a girl's weekend in Vegas. HUH?!! That's messed up.

And Vicki must be in hot water with Donn. She was all over that young guy at the nightclub. If I were her husband I'd freak out.

I have to admit that Tamra's mom's face lift looks great! It freaks me out to think about all the cutting and pulling that went on, but the end result is quite impressive.

Okay, on the NYC. I am very anxious to see what Jill said to the NY Post reporter about Alex and Simon. Apparently a major cat fight ensues.

Did you see it? Was it juicy?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Okay, catch you later. I'm going to listen to the chimp 9-11 call.