Coffee, cycling and much more

It's been a while since I started this blog, and like most other blogs I have written I have gotten lazy and not bothered to update it, not that it matters. My single digit (ie: 1) audience doesn't mind. Despite such laziness, exciting things have been happening. For one, I am working for Media Dynamics, being bored as batshit (at times) editing papers by people in the oil and gas industry, with such topics as "Deep sea applications and maintenance of flexible pipes: new ways something something seismic acquisition" So you can see that I am just a ball of excitement when it comes to my everyday grind at work. Luckily, today I get to edit stuff at home, which is very exciting indeed. At least out little Saeco coffee machine is up and running here!

What else is news? We have moved out. Finally. We are now residents of Alderley, with a main road at the front, train line at the ack and a BiLo across the road—ah the serenity! We like it though. We are currentley sans fridge and television, which is a bit of a hassle. We don't mind no TV at all—I could live without it (though I do miss the Biggest Loser...), but being without a fridge is a bit of a bugbear. We have a mini-bar fridge with about 20L capacity, and at the moment all we can fit in it is mushrooms, hummous, orange juice and soy milk. Mmm, we can make such nutritious tasty meals with all that!

Mondo loves the new place (we think). She has three balconies on which to sit, two of which she can watch the world go by on. She loves a good stare.

With the crazy hectic move, bikes were puched from the front of our minds to the deep dark dingy bits right at the back. But as we're more and more settled they're emerging once more. We had a bit of a race Sunday, and I say it was a bit of a race becausethe whole track was foot deep in mud (well, a good deal of it was anyway), and I spent my whole race holding on and trying not to fall off, still taking out the poorly respresented women's category despite how terribly I rode. Aiden took out the men's too, so then we went to IKEA and bought a desk with the tankings. Very exciting.

We should be organising more wedding. Much to the horror of my sister, we haven't even booked a celebrant. But then again, she had th bigest fandangle wedding known to man, so I wouldn't be shocked if she was upset that we're not planning to hire a napkin coordinator, either.

Anyway, that's enough news for now. Tata. AB.