Is anybody out there?

Just because I haven't done a decent post in a few days doesn't mean you can't say hello!

Is it the Snuggie commercial on my sidebar that's scaring you away?

If you don't like it, you can tell me.

Your feedback is very important.  

And don't forget, if you don't feel like writing you can always use the Snapvine customer service number (also located on my sidebar) to leave me a message.

I'm still waiting for the person who impersonated my colon to come out of the closet.

I lie awake at night, replaying the voice in my head, wondering...who?   Please, whoever you are, reveal your identity.  No action will be taken against you.  I just need to know.  If you don't fess up I will make it my life's work to find you.  I have children to raise and a house to run. Please, let's not waste my time or yours.  Lives could be ruined.  And no one wants that.

If anyone has any information leading to the capture of this culprit, you will be compensated generously.  

Thank you and have a great Monday.