It's not worth the risk.

I played tennis today. I haven't played in 10 days and it felt SO GOOD to get out there and MOVE!! My arch rival was there, I seriously CAN"T STAND her. I've mentioned this before, but there aren't many people who make my blood boil. She is one of those people.

Today I decided to mess with her a little bit. Since this blog is public I'm not going to write all the details. It's too immature and incriminating. Let's just say I baited her a little bit. I kind of want her to confront me. I'd love to get into it with her. Okay, no more details. I've been hearing some really bad stories lately about people who have had blog posts bite them in the butt.

If you want to hear about it e-mail me at: jillyou@verizon.net I'll send you and invite to my private tennis blog: Game Set BASH!!

I have tried to get over this, but I've decided that since I haven't been able to I might as well go with the hate. Do you have anyone you can't stand, at work, in the PTA, maybe one of your kid's friends? If so, please share. Let me know I'm not the only petty grudge holder in the blog world!!