Living dangerously...

I was going to save this post for my tennis blog, but I've decided to throw it up for a couple of days and let the chips fall where they may.

Who cares if Carolyn reads this!!! She needs a little dose of reality.

This is what I put on my tennis blog...enjoy!!

I played doubles today and the captain of my FORMER USTA team was there. It kind of freaks me out because I hate her so much. I don't hate many people, but she drives me nuts!!

She is so rude, such a foul mouth, a sore loser, someone who always makes excuses. The list is endless. She plays in a mixed doubles league with me and last week a good friend of mine and her husband waiting a half hour for this wench to show up. At 8:30 the lady at the front desk came out to tell my friend that Carolyn and her husband called, to say they wouldn't be able to make it. WTF! How rude. I can't stand it.

Today at tennis she wouldn't look at me. So I decided to stare her down. I could tell she was getting really uncomfortable. Then we were practicing serves, so under my breath I started saying things to piss her off. I would toss the ball and say "Ape" or "Bitch." I think she heard me, but she didn't say anything. She curses all the time when she plays so she probably thought I was just mad about a bad serve!!!

Later on she played singles on the court next to me and she was getting her ass kicked, so I decided to watch. I basically did the same thing to her that she does to people on her team. I stood in a very obvious spot, with my arms folded across my chest watching her every move. I can tell she found it distracting and intimidating.

I loved the look on her face when she saw me standing there watching her flail around. It was priceless. The only thing I didn't do, that she would have done is gone up to her after her loss and say. "What happened out there? You really should have come to net more. And you have to serve out wide more often. Were you nervous or something? You're such a head case!"

Then I would have proceeded to tell everyone that she isn't that good. I decided not to take it as far as she does. But giving her a little mental shove was great fun.


My sister thinks she'll eventually snap and go off on me. I hope she does. Then I'll stay perfectly calm and let her make an ass out of herself.

I've tried to let this go, but since I've been unable to do it, I might as well enjoy myself.

Yesterday was fun. I feel like I got it out of my system. Maybe that was all I needed. Since I'm not on her team anymore and NEVER will be again, I've got nothing to lose.

She's a paper tiger.