I woke up early this morning with the sewing bug. I had found this purse pattern on-line, it looked super easy and was, except for the fact I had to actually draw the pattern. I used Pellon iron on interfacing to give it some body. I'm learning things. Like even though the purse looked big in the picture, and big in the pattern, it's actually not as big as I thought. That and the strap could be longer, and maybe a little skinnier. But I made it, in less than 3 hours, and I'm pretty happy with it. I even remember to put the magnetic snaps in before I got it all sewed up. The fabric a bit too autumn-ish, so I might pick up some summery stuff and make another one.