Weekend Shots

And I don't mean the alcohol type.


I still can't hear out of my right ear, I'm getting used to it. I'm finding it so very quiet. Kerry was talking away in the other room and I can't hear a word he's saying.

But he doesn't seem to mind.Kerry didn't have anyone to go riding with so I went with him as 'personal paparazzi'. On the way up, we saw a baby moose. He stopped and posed for me, see even a moose is more cooperative than my family. Not too bad for my 50mm, and my hanging out the window of the truck.
I took a few pictures, but I realized that as my skills are improving, I hardly ever use the burst mode, and therefore take 70% less photos. But I end up with 87% more decent shots. Thank you, Karen Russell!
This bridge, made by a handy guy and his kid, but not my handy guy, is about 8 feet off the ground. I crawled half way across to try to get some pictures, but had the wrong lens on.
This kid posed for a few shots before we had dinner with him and his family. I'm learning a few things, like the fact that he's got a cool skin tone, I'd like it warmer, I should have changed some settings but it's still decent. And the fact that he was under a play structure didn't really help much.

Ahhh...Kerry and his 3-D mountain bike magazine, and his Alcatraz Psycho Ward shirt. Just another day at the Williams' house!
And because no one, Emily, will pose for shots for my class assignments, I have resorted to getting the dogs to pose for practice runs. I need skin toned subjects, so I can't submit these shots. Sally was so accommodating, she always is if a treat is involved.
Linus, on the other hand, said there was no way his fat @$$ was fitting in that little seat.
Happy to say all shots are SOOC. No post editing needed! (Except the Moose shot, I had the door frame of the truck in the shot.)