How many pedal-strokes...?

It's been a while, and in that while a lot has happened. The downfall of working in two places of employment, plus self-employed freelancing work, is that you never seem to have very much time to do anything. Mind you, when you can still manage to it in 16 hours a week on the bike one can't complain too much...

Anyway, I have a great idea (or maybe a very stupid one, considering my mathematical aptitude...) to find out how many pedal strokes I have pedalled. I thought it must be, like, 11 million or something, but then on my ride home from Gap this morning I figured out that even a good solid three-hour MTB would be lucky to have 15 000 pedal strokes. And a million is a lot more than that. However, I have ridden a lot longer than three hours in my life, too.

Anyway, look out for that crazy equation sometime in the near future when I have more time. Right this second it is very hectic...

Following a mini-break in Sydney (which consisted of two solid days of driving, and two solid days of catching up with EVERYBODY who lives in Sydney. It was crazy), I have decided that Brisbane trails really are a bit like wheelchair paths. Trying to hit the rocks as hard as you can hit the wheelchair paths results in crazy, out-of-control hardtail. But I suppose that's why duallies are so popular down there.