Likes and Dislikes...

Hmmm...seems giving advice might be my calling. So here's another helpful suggestion...

If you have a website that sells sex toys, don't try to advertise it in the comment section of my blog. Jilly doesn't like it. Capisce?

Okay, onto some things I DO like...

Lucky Brand "Angel" boots in brandy










Tall Hunter "Huntress" Wellies in black










The plaid trend...

I like this trend so much that I want to wear plaid all the time!! I even found a cute plaid dress that I might wear to my brother in law's Vermont wedding in November...

This is the best view I have of it...if you want a better look, go here and let me know what you think.



Sooo, do you like what I like? Do you want to learn more about sex toys in the comment section of my blog? What trends are you into this season?

I will be anxiously sitting by my BlackBerry, waiting to hear from you!