Okay, I've Milked This Story Long Enough!

I can't leave any of you thinking that I got wasted and flashed my boobs at the Open. So without further ado, here's what happened.

The actual ending to the story is a combination of options B. and C. from my previous post.

When I saw that my friend was freaked out that we had 8 extra guests in the box I called Donald's right hand man in the hall. He was stunned that I thought having all the extra people was a problem!! He insisted that everyone stay.

We then continued to party hearty. There was Lance Bass look-alike tennis pro from one of Trump's clubs in the box with us, and he was like a camp counselor. In an attempt to get us on the JumboTron, he led us all in a rowdy version on YMCA. He poured massive amounts of Trump Vodka in my Diet Coke, which I promptly dumped out when he wasn't looking.

We took turns peeking a Johnny Mac in the broadcast booth, and we waved at Will Ferrell, who was seated directly below us (drinking a pina colada!!!).

It was a wonderful night and a good time was had by all.

And that concludes my coverage of the 2009 U.S. Open.

I can't wait to go back next year. Wanna come with me?