My December Daily

Good points brought up in the conversation between me and myself yesterday, as I tried to decide if I was going to make a December Daily album :

Do I have time to commit to documenting our daily life in December?
~No, I probably don't.
Will I remember to jot something down everyday?
~No, probably not.
Will I take a picture a day to put in the album?
~Yes, I might.
Will I get the family to contribute to the album?
~I will try, I will yell, I will bribe, and then they will.
If the pictures get taken, if the words get written down, will I put them in the album right away?
~ I think so.
Will we cherish the album forever if I do commit to it?
~Yes, we will.


I will add embellishments and days of the month as I add photos. I will also add the year to the cover. I have to tell you, this was much easier than I thought it would be. I started yesterday mid-day, worked on it a few hours and then a few more this morning. I pulled everything from my stash that I wanted to add to it, trying to keep with the colour scheme of the Fa La La Making Memories paper I bought in the summer. By the time it is full, I will have to replace the binder rings with larger ones.