"..Curiouser and Curiouser." -- Alice (Alice in Wonderland, 1951)


I AM (STILL) SO IN THE MOOD FOR ALICE IN WONDERLAND. (:




I just bought a grass carpet, yayyy! I've wanted this one for so long, and I finally have time to look for it, found it, and have it :) --err, well some peoples were like "what's this? you grow grass in your bedroom???!" oh yes I'm a lil bit extreme, but not that way I guess -___- hahaha.


So I decided to took some photos in my spare time --and I just realized that I enjoy playing dress-up so much that I took SO MANY photos -____- I remember my white tights --which is so Alice--, plus my new grass, and anyyy dress with anyyy shoes, well, here we go. Alice in Wonderland fanatic fan! haha :) Oh, and I edited them in different effects. This time it was taken by my 10 years old brother, haha.





..and, self- potrait :p


blur. :(






Humm.. I was trying to make some kind of magical effect in this photo, but it's now kinda reminds me of Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore music video, haha. And wondering why my left arm's glowing! (:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Taken by Canon 350 D, edited with Adobe Photoshop CS 2 + lil bit photoscape, in my room :)




Hmm, I'm planning to dye my hair, purple, blue, red, or fuschia.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That photo above was taken when I was in junior high, tapi harus buru-buru dicat item lagi karena syuting :( Jadi mumpung ga syuting, saya kangen warnain rambut lagik. (:
and yes, I know what you're thinkin now. Hayley is SUPER cool with red hair, everyone with red hair is ALWAYS cool :D



And someone on Lookbook.nu told me that one of my photos on lookbook look like Emily Skins. Since I haven't watch SKINS yet (aaaahh pengenn bangettt T T, katanya @geeky_unee, Skins itu kayak Gossip Girl versi British dan lebih bagus ya?), so I'm googling it. Here's some google result about Emily Skins, or as known as the twin:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Me look like her? no? Haha, whatever. She's kinda cute, and see? red hair rules.
(: