Drunken Beauty

I want you to know that I washed my hair today, and IT WAS AWESOME.

I might just need to walk around with frizzed out hair, faded color and dry scalp because I looove getting my skull all lathered up. I can't help it, it's just who I am.

Okay, onto the face.

I was just reading a some helpful beauty hints in Self Magazine. Apparently if you go out and get drunk, your eyes are going to look puffy the next day. (You are also going to smell really bad and be a real bitch to hang out with...)

Their advice...after you tie one on, stagger to the kitchen and drink LOTS of water., you might puke it up, but keep hydrating until you can't stand it anymore. When you've finished chugging agua, crawl up to the bathroom and remove your eye makeup thoroughly. If you are still able to stand, apply a moisturizing eye cream. Follow this advice and no one will be able to tell you have a drinking problem the next day.

Yeah right.

Let's have a show of hands. How many of you drink lots of water, remove all your makeup and moisturize your eyes when you're sober? If you do...BRAVO. I'll bet you look like a supermodel, cook healthy meals for your family every night and run 5 miles every morning. You're so perfect that you've never drank a whole bottle of Southern Comfort and then passed out in the bushes in front of Denny's.

But I digress.

That concludes Beauty Week here at Caffeine Court.

Who knows what next week holds. I'm always open to suggestions...

Have a beautiful weekend.