Liberty of London



Ever since I saw this commercial I was just itching to see the collection. However, I did not get to go to Target the day that it came out and since then I have been making my way to a few different Target stores in the area trying to find some of the things I wanted. Finally, I found some of the pieces I was interested in tonight at a Target that was slightly off the beaten path.

I have been looking and looking for this watering can! I needed one for my blooming plant seen here, but they were sold out everywhere!
I have also been wanting a pair of the pajamas. I finally found the pair I really wanted. I love the little details and the mixed floral prints.


Adorable! I am also excited about another Liberty of London collection from another one of my favorite companies!

MAC, it's hard not to love!