Fiddling Around

I have been wanting to make fabric flowers for awhile. 
I used my Stampin' Up fabric that I have been hoarding. Is it really hoarding if I only bought it in December? 

 Baby Bear is modelling the fabric flowers, which are on clips.
 I thought I'd try my hand at making rolled fabric flowers. It's harder than it looks and there are many things I am good at and using the glue gun is not one of them. I used more hoarded fabric, this stuff has been around longer than December. Since taking the picture, I have added tulle and am going to find some headbands to attach them too.
 I found an older magazine while I was purging my magazines, and it had a cute framed heart thing. I had this cupboard door already painted so I stamped a bunch of loves, hand cut the heart, and stuck this together.
I've had a very productive day making things that really have no purpose.  Pretty good if I do say so myself.