Workin' It Wednesday {photo heavy}

Last night we had our Project Lifers meeting. 
 This is my album with my own papers and embellishments. I am proud to say I'm all caught up. 
 I may not have a photo for everyday, but I have at least 3 a week which is what I vowed to do.
 I also decided to use the photos SOOC, straight out of camera. 
 I'm journaling, like never before! I've got lots to say, but I never like to journal. 
 I'm handwriting too. Well, printing. And I'm trying to keep it neat and legible for future generations.
 I've journaled about my big decision. My large investment. The source of my eternal stomach upset. The reason I won't be able to go for coffee, lunch, or to the scrapbook store for awhile. Ohhhhh....
But it's a good thing. It's a great thing. It's an investment in ME! 
I woke this morning and got this rosemary, feta, and olive focaccia bread going. Jumped the gun, because it's for dinner tonight and it was ready at noon. Emily and I have snacked a bit too much on it. It's so good. 
I bought this book last month, which was January, can't believe it's February already. AND holy tear jerker, Batman! I cried for most of the book. If you can't read the note beside the book, it says "Finished stupid book with tears in my eyes!" and it's from Kerry. (sorry, Ker, if I just outed you as sensitive.) Even telling him about how good the ending was made me cry about it. If you love dogs, read it. 

 After I got the bread rising, I put my nose to the grind stone and made a bunch of cards.
 Using new stamp sets and paper I forgot I had.
 This one has glitter swirls drawn by me with the tiny thin glue pen Heather gave me. Super fine!


 Using colours I don't normally use.

This one is my favourite.