Under Your Spell




Jakarta Great Sale, everybody! It's time for wardrobe renewal. I went to some malls yesterday and bought some pieces of new dresses. And that's how I realized I have only less than 6 pieces of casual dresses in my closet and I thought it would be fun to add some to my collection. :p How about you? what are you hunting for this season's great sale? :D I'm wearing this beautiful 50s era formal ruffle dress from SheInside. Go check out their store! :D

Wooden flower petals boots from Decimal shoes, thank you! :)




My online store Riots Barbie is uploading new vintage-inspired eyeglasses, and this black Motorway glasses is one of them. Follow Riots Barbie on Tumblr (store), blog, instagram (@riotsbarbie), and twitter! :)



Vintage inspired eye-makeup tutorial & product I'm wearing, can be found on my previous post! :D