Starriders




STAR RIDERS. Received a beautiful stars & deer print shirt from Marie Ann, a perfect match to my old Topshop flowery dress I wore as skirt. Anyway I was invited to be one of the speakers for Indonesia Youth Entrepreneur 2012, it was really an honor & great experience :) Thank you for the opportunity to learn & share, Universitas Indonesia!



Good things keep coming and coming, I can't wait to share it with you guys! This week, Indonesia's Tourism Board invited me along with 5 international bloggers to explore Batik and Indonesia's rich & unique art & cultures. Awesome! I'm always so passionate about Indonesia's traditional arts, and Batik is one of the masterpiece that never failed to wow me. Thank you bubu.com for such a wonderful idea, I've been longing for this opportunity for sooo long. :)
 

Another rad necklace I wore is a creation of my favorite accessories designer, Antyk Butyk. Headpiece from Allura design. :)



The day until I finally see Paramore & Blink 182 on one stage is coming closer!! It's still 3 months ahead to Soundwave 2013 but I just can't hardly wait. There's actually another plan about the other trip to a place I really *really* really really REALLY wanted to go. But there are some issues according to my traveling visa & the timing which kinda breaks my heart. :( Whether I could go or not, let's just anxiously hope for the best.