The 2nd Autumn Wipe Out! :)


So we had this little seasonal 'garage sale' on the 2nd floor of my cafe Ninotchka a few weeks ago... The event was one-day only and it went out great! :) Big thanks for you readers, all who came & shopped, thanks to all the bloggers for participating. Sooo glad to finally meet you all, little chit-chat we had, I can't barely feel my feet for standing so long but I was too happy to feel tired! :)

Anyway, here's a recap of the latest Autumn Wipe Out bloggers garage sale, we were not just selling clothes but there are much more than that! :)

Yes, yes! I'm selling these polaroids and film cameras, all still in fine condition ;)






Clara Devi's flowercrown booth, sold out in a minute! :)


My favorite person, kak Cindy Biantoro and her OnlyI brand :)

What's that giiirlss?? Yes, Anastasia Siantar's row of lovely shoes collection for sale!

one cutie-pie at the bazaar, looking interested with my old cameras :)

The lovely crowds! :) :) :)





Marcella Caroline's booth :)

Us, wearing pretty flowercrowns from Clara's brand Inspired By Luce *love*

Our miss shoe-holic!

Getting some help to wear this awesome cape from OnlyI! :D

Tangling ourselves with electricity... no bloggers were harmed while taking this photo.

Happy Belated Merry Christmas 2012 & Happy New Year 2013 from us, readers! :)