Hey you...don't run away!! This isn't a "fun" post...but it's important.

Have you decided who you are voting for on November 4th?

Most people I've talked to have their minds made up.  

If you watch the news, you'll see that both candidates are frantically campaigning in "swing states."  Why?  Because according to polls there are many people who haven't decided which candidate will receive their vote.  

There are lots of reasons why some people are undecided.  Some people are fed up with all the partisan bickering.  Some are upset with the way the Bush administration and the Democratic-controlled Congress have been running the country.  

Some are fiscally conservative and socially liberal.  (I fit into this category.)  Maybe you just feel neither candidate is qualified, so for you this election will mean choosing "the lesser of two evils."

If you are still making up your mind, I'm curious.  Why?

(I know, I know everyone is sick and tired of the election.  I can't help but be obsessed with it, because this is huge and the person we choose is going to affect our lives PROFOUNDLY for many years to come.) 

Oh and by the way, in case you didn't already know, I'm voting for John McCain.