I have so much worthless crap on my mind...



Thanks for participating in my children's name study.  Look for my book, "Bloggy Baby Names" which will hopefully be available at your local bookstore real soon.  If for some reason, no publishing house wants my book, I will compile a formal, in depth report on my findings sometime in the near future.  As a matter of fact, I'm taking this subject over to Collage.  Let us know why you picked your children's names.  Inquiring minds want to know!

Unfortunately I will not be able to write my report on identity theft.  Not one of you sent me the data I requested.  I'm not sure why you you didn't feel comfortable sharing personal information with me, but I'm going to work harder to gain your trust.

Now, on to the next subject.  Here is a question I've been pondering...

What do you think it takes to get mucho comments on a blog?  Does it require writing scintillating, titillating and thought provoking posts?  Or, does it require spending lots of time hopping from blog to blog leaving comments (or "spreading your seed" as I like to call it)?

Let's discuss.