Camera Envy

Thanks to Terry, I now have major camera envy and the need to rob a bank. Heck with the finding seeds for the money tree.
She let me try out her Mark II camera with a couple different lenses. Right away I noticed two things, well, make that three...
1. It's super heavy.
2. It's super fast.
3. Terry needs to adopt me.

I can now see why all the major mountain bike photographers have a Mark of some kind or another. The speed! The speed! I need the speed!

So I came home and checked out the details. Kerry knows what I'm talking when I talk about the Mark II because he checks the deets on the mountain bike photographers too. And so when I told him about this and how it's 50% off and that's always a good reason to buy camera stuff, even if you don't have the money, he looked at me like I was insane. And when I told him the 85mm f/1.2 lens for this camera that Karen recommends for mountain biking photos is $2600 Canadian he stopped dead and said "26 HUNDRED!" And I figured it was a good time to change the topic.
But then again, maybe it's a good time to tell him that the 85mm f/1.8 lens for my camera would ONLY be $600. Although I'm not sure if I even need that one now...