Rodarte for Target: The Reviews

So I spent yesterday driving between three Targets in search of pieces from the Rodarte for Target collaboration. Luckily, I was still able to find some of the pieces I wanted. Overall, I think the prices are fair and there are pieces that reflect the Rodarte aesthetic and are of a good quality.

I ended up purchasing the following three pieces:

Tulle Crepe Lace Skirt - $29.99
This tulle skirt is pretty cute, I like that there is a lace applique to the hem. The fit of this piece was a bit small, I normally wear a 4/6 and had to size up to a 9 for this to fit.

Crepe Slip Lace Dress - $39.99

The slip dress turned out better than I expected. The underlying slip is a bit sheer, but can easily be remedied by wearing tights with the dress. I found the fit to be good and sizing to be true to size, I'm normally a medium and the medium of this fit well. This dress may not work well for women with larger busts due to the tulle and low cut of the slip.

Mesh Lace Cardigan - $29.99

These cardigans are the standout pieces of the collection, in my opinion. The nylon fabric's floral lace pattern looks elegant and the fabric, overall, looks rich and beautiful. I also appreciate that the fabric is comfortable to wear and not itchy nor stiff as some other pieces in the collection were. Definitely my overall favorite, as it is practical and the best constructed out of the entire collection.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the lace tights which I've been wanting since lookbook pictures began to leak earlier in the summer. I'm going to be keeping an eye out for them within the next week, I still think they're too pretty to pass up. Hurry and check this collection out at your local store soon, Target.com has already sold out and the stock at the stores I visited was already beginning to dwindle despite the collection having been out for less than a week!