Just for me

 Lately, I haven't been able to make things for myself. I'm usually making things for classes.
I ordered a bunch of Tim Holtz inks and stains for Kerry to give me for Christmas and I hadn't gotten a chance to use them yet. But that changed today.
Mom gave me some medium sized tags that she saved from somewhere and I played with those. 
 I used the tag on my layout. I was feeling very mono-cromatic today. None of these items were red to start with. And now my hands and sink are red too.

 I thought it might be a good idea to have a little thank you, just in case.
I think the Peacock Feathers is my favourite. I only have the stain. I coloured everything with it. The letters were glitter white, the rick rack was white, the flowers were blue and white, and the buttons are wood. I am loving the Stampin' Up Honeycomb embossing folder.